I recently had the opportunity to sit in on a lecture about our Queen Elizabeth. A quote of hers that really stood out to me: You have to...
You have to be seen to be believed”
The queen who has very clearly methodically brought the royal family into the 21th Century, really understands that to be successful one must be seen. And she did it with charm, grace, glamour, a dash of sparkle and always a sense of humour!
So what does this mean for an inspiring artist?
You have to be seen to believe by the public so you can grow your fan base.
– Youtube videos – artists like Postmodern Jukebox and Sam Tsui have proved how you can build a career from your living room
– Facebook, twitter, Snapchat are ways to connect with your audience
– Open mics with help you experiment with your craft
– Entering Festivals/competitions help you get a thick skin and gain confidence
– Most importantly though find a mentor you can trust who can lead you in the right way
Basically find opportunities where you can be “seen to believed”
- advance harmony rcm surrey bc
- aspiring singers
- concert pianist
- counterpoint rcm surrey bc
- curriculum requirements
- Greek Film and Foto Week
- harmony lessons surrey bc
- high school teacher
- inspiring performer
- kiwanis festival
- natalia pardalis
- pardalis music studio
- piano lessons surrey
- piano lessons surrey bc
- singing lessons surrey bc
- voice lessons Surrey BC