Hi all 🙂 just wanted to let you know that we’re now accepting new members into the Pardalis Music Studio’s Glee Club (by audition — contact Natalia @ 6047834091) space...
Hi all 🙂 just wanted to let you know that we’re now accepting new members into the Pardalis Music Studio’s Glee Club (by audition — contact Natalia @ 6047834091) space is limited
Our Past Performances include:
Surrey’s MC Walk
Hellenic Community Food Festival
Greek Day (west broadway)
Price: $100 (Jan to June)
Adult: Tues 8-9 pm
Teens: Thurs 4-5 pm
under 12: Friday 3-4 pm
A vancouver chapter might be possible if enough interest – if you are interested please send me private message @ email@example.com
Christmas is approaching so wanted to share with you a Christmas cookie recipe
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/2 cup peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and confectioners’ sugar. Beat in the egg, vanilla and peppermint extracts. Combine the flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. Cover or wrap dough and chill for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Divide dough into halves. Color one half red by mixing in the food color. Roll a small amount of each dough into a 2 inch long worm. Roll them together in a twisted rope and curve the end like a cane. Place onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. In a small bowl, mix together the crushed candy cane and remaining white sugar. Roll hot cookies in the sugar mixture.
I will post pictures when I make them on wednesday but here’s a picture from the website haha